Capture Your Audience
A Keynote Speaker should be able to capture the essence of your meeting and be able to highlight it to your audience in a short period of time. In order to capture this essence, the Keynote Speaker should be willing to spend the time researching your industry, your issues, and your audience.
- What do you want the team to know?
- What do you want the team to do?
- What is the best way to recognize the accomplishments of the team?
- Do they understand the purpose of the meeting?
- What do they like best about the company?
- What would they change about the company?